Wednesday 17 October 2007

Two Roosters - looking for a good home...

"I have two roosters that need good homes. They both have been raised on my land, free ranged and offered organic feed. They are both beautiful, both have feathered legs. One is taller and lean, orange body and bright green tail feathers, the other shorter a large brahma style. They are just not what I need. I am only interested in keeping my hens. But I hope you could maybe share these with folks and we can get these guys a good home. I am in Virginia, not far from Richmond, or DC...
Would be happy to mail out a nice rooster." Adam.




If anyone is interested please post a comment below (check back for replies if you do) or email me at the newsletter email address and I will pass the message on.

4 comments:

batgurl said...

i would love to give your two boys a home, i've been looking everywhere for a nice rooster for my girls. i live outside of cincinnati ohio. do you think that they would do ok shipping or better if we met you to pick them up?
thanks,
michelle

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for leaving your comment - I've passed your blog post onto Adam. It may be easier if you email me at the newletter address aswell and then I can pass on your email address so you can contact each other away from the blog?

Best Wishes
Gina

Anonymous said...

I would love to have both of them if possible, specially the smallest one, for I have been trying my best to find one for wife's little hen that she has, before our 4th month univesary (just got married)...... please e-mail me if they are still available at: (email address edited out for privacy) I give my word that they would be happy to be with some chicken lovers like my wife and I. Thanks for your time,

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your emails and comments - it looks like these two will find a new home :-)