Sunday 12 August 2007

Chicken Coop and Run

Thanks to Al and Judith Inman for sending in photos of their newly built poultry ark using the plans from this site.

"I've built quite a few chicken coops over the years for my sons when they were young, then three years ago we decided to have chickens again, so I built another one. After three years, it got to be a little too much (especially in the Maine winters), plus we ended up giving most of the eggs away. We gave them to one of our sons and I made yet another coop for their new house. We turned the old one into a playhouse for young grandkids. Now our twin granddaughters (8) are getting chickens and once again I'm making a coop!!"


1 comment:

Chicken Coops Runs said...

Here some more chicken coops and runs photos and descriptions are shown.